TouchPoint Innovative Solutions leadership team averages over two decades of experience in sales/marketing, executive management and business development. This deep and diverse knowledge enables TouchPoint Innovative Solutions to offer a wide range of services that can provide measurable quantitative results for mid-tier companies in:
- Financial Services
- Health care
- Colleges and Universities
- Non Profits and Associations
President and CEO
- Former Senior VP and GM for Xerox Corporation
- 33 Years of sales and marketing experience at Xerox, last 15 years in services
- Managed field operations in US, Latin America, BRIC and MEA including sales, marketing, service delivery, supply chain and administration. Accountable for $1 Billion Dollar Operation
- Owned a publishing company and MIS consulting firm prior to Xerox
- Co-founder and Chairman of TouchPoint Management Services
Chief Marketing Officer
- Former Sr. Manager for AT&T & Capital One
- 15 years marketing experience in acquisition & customer retention
- Managed National Teams in marketing, sales & operations & $30 million budget
- Managed National Accounts for GE, Costco, AAA, American Airlines & National Sponsorships (Olympics)
- Founded Marketing & Event Firm in 2007
Chief Operating Officer
- Over 17 years experience in advertising and sponsorship sales for non-profit and public institutions, including the USO of Hampton Roads, the College of William & Mary and Virginia Tech.
- Sales clients have included McDonalds, Wendy's, GEICO, Cingular, Farm Fresh Supermarkets, Williamsburg Landing, Wells Fargo, and the Washington Redskins.
- Founded a sales and marketing company in 1997.
Dr. barbara C. holley
- Responsible for the Higher Education Market and Human Resources.
- Over twenty (20) years experience hiring, managing, and evaluating personnel as a human resources director and school principal.
- Provided training to new employees on organizational principles, policies and procedures.
- Experienced in business development and partnership management.